Monday, June 13, 2011

EXCITING NEWS - THE MEDIA MOGUL & THE CLIP SYSTEM JOIN FORCES


I know, it is a rather long heading for a blog but....... that's exactly what this blog is all about.... JOINING FORCES WITH OTHER NETWORKERS TO MUTALLY BENEFIT EACH OTHER.
For me - the owner of the CLIP System methodology, aligned to my book "The CLIP System" - check lists for improved productivity, I am encourage in the fact that other businesses find the CLIP System a useful tool to manage risk and cost within their companies.
The Media Mogul recoginsed the benefits of the CLIP System and is offering a workshop to local Howick and Midlands Meander businesses, now that's what I call "caring for your customers".
How far does one take the "customer care" aspect of business.... well, I say - ALL THE WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment