Thursday, August 25, 2011

EXCITMENT REIGNS

I am in my element - I am holding my first CLIP System work-shop for youngsters between the ages of 16 and 22 -Yeah!!! The 10 September 2011 will be a memorable day for me in the future.
The CLIP stands for "check Lists for Improved Productivity" - this is a business/self help book I wrote and I have been work-shopping around it quite a lot lately.
It's all about having the right "business" mindset and being able to manage risk, cost and customer service by using the simple check list methodology as a control tool.......NOW ISN'T THAT JUST REALLY EASY.
Of course the angle I'll take when coaching the youngsters will be slightly different, but at the end of the day 'RISK MANAGEMENT" is what it's all about, even at school, college and university. Deadlines have to be met, arrangements have to be made, plans have to be formed and social events have to take place.........
So, keep checking my blog and I'll let you know how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment